News & Updates blurb

News & Updates

WMAC and CWS will continue to provide regular trash, compost and recycling services during the mandatory Alameda County shelter in place order.

If service issues arise, contact WMAC (for trash or composting services) or CWS (for recycling services).  If a problem persists after contacting WMAC or CWS, contact the City of Oakland’s Recycling Hotline for further assistance.  Scroll down for phone and e-mail contacts. Contact numbers and more information.

COVID19 Frequently Asked Questions